A brief introduction…
For those who do not know, Mongolia is a landlocked country found above China.
My first impressions of seeing photos of Mongolia on Pixabay…
The country appears to be mostly desert with lots and lots of camels. From what little information I know of Mongolia, some people are nomadic, meaning that they travel from place to place. The capital (photo above) is called Ulaanbaatar.
- Mongolia has a population of approximately 3 million people.
- This is what Mongolian script looks like:
- Mongolia is the 19th largest country in the world.
- This is a “ger” (sometimes referred to as a “yurt”) it is a portable tent used as a home by nomadic people.
- If you haven’t noticed already, Mongolia has beautiful scenery
Other Photos of Mongolia
Next post in the World Traveler Series: Peru