With reference to my last post (click here) I decided to present to you my top ten favorite books.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K Rowling
- Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll (I know that they are two distinct books, but I couldn’t choose one over the other… don’t make me choose…)
- Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Horse and his Boy by C.S Lewis
- Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
- Villette by Charlotte Bronte
Why are these books my favorite books?
- I can relate to the character(s)
- The book taught me an invaluable lesson
- The book made me think about something in a way I would have never thought before
- I couldn’t put the book down
Will you find all of these books in a prestigious top ten list? Probably not. I still have an infinite number of books on my to-read list, so my top ten will most likely change throughout the course of my lifetime.
Out of curiosity, what are your top ten favorite books?
(How to comment: Go to the top of the post “Leave a Comment”. If you are not interested in leaving your real name, you can always use a fake name 🙂
For mobile devices: tap the header and comment below the post. )